Mobile Core Engineer – Malaga/remote
✨ Meaningful human contact makes life magic!
Enreach is a company that adds value to its clients and believes in the professional growth of people.
We provide the most stable and innovative communication platform for different commercial markets in Europe such as the Netherlands, Germany, and Denmark, among others. Through our own network, with the support of several interconnected data centers, we supply professional mobile, telephony, UC, and data services using progressive ICT techniques. As a result of our flexible and professional approach, we have gained a significant market position that we intend to further expand in the coming years through the indirect sales channel.
You will work in a dynamic organization where every day is a different story. In 2017 we chose to run our organization according to the management model of Holacracy. Go to www.holacracy.org if you are curious.
Currently we operate as an MVNO in Germany and the Netherlands but expanding to additional international markets. To reinforce our team, we are looking for a Mobile Core Engineer (GSM, UMTS, LTE).
As a member of the Operations team, you will be co-responsible for our mobile core infrastructure. You will be based in Spain but working closely with the teams in Germany and the Netherlands. In this role, you will have end-to-end responsibilities. This means you will deal with projects and design as well as support-related matters.
Examples of tasks and projects you may be involved in: setting up servers, maintaining German and Dutch mobile core networks (GSM, 3G, LTE, VoLTE), and development projects in close collaboration with our Voice Development team.
Other tasks may include:
- You´ll monitor, operate, and manage to troubleshoot Wireless Core networks. You’ll also make sure that knowledge and continuity of it are ensured
- Understanding 3GPP mobile network protocols and interworking
- You´ll be responsible for tracing mobile core components (GGSN, SGSN, SMSC, HLR, STPs) e.g. via Wireshark
WHAT DO WE EXPECT OF YOU?
- Several years of experience working in mobile network environments
- Operational experience in monitoring, operating, and troubleshooting Wireless Core networks
- Setting up network nodes, and servers environments based on Unix
- Experienced in vendor steering a plus
- Experience in open-source development a plus
- An innovative mindset and hands-on mentality
- Good communication skills
- Due to the international setting a proper command of the English language, both written and verbal, is required
- 24 x 7 support capability
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM ENREACH?
- For this position, we offer a permanent contract
- Our flexible working hours make it easier to get a life-work balance ⏰
- We have a “summer schedule” to enjoy sunny days
- We believe in working hard and rewarding effort
- Our great colleagues make an amazing atmosphere at work!
- At Enreach we enjoy an informal culture with plenty of room for creativity and personal growth, boosting different kinds of training, also we have language lessons at work!
- We have a “hybrid way of working” that allows us to choose between working anywhere in Spain or in our Malaga office
- We love to create memorable experiences, that is why we enjoy organizing social events to gather with colleagues a few times per year to boost the team bonding
- In our office, you can find a wide range of funny activities like playing board games, ping pong, video games, playing the guitar, eating fresh fruit, enjoying tasty coffee, or even drinking a beer with colleagues 🎯🎮
- We like to practice sports and outdoor activities together🚴
If all of this sounds interesting to you and you would like to be the new member of our family, do not hesitate to apply for the vacancy!