FOR COMPANIES AND SELF-EMPLOYED
Unlike the usual mobile rates for companies, the Enreach rates include features that until now only office telephones offered and can work within the switchboard as one more extension.
Short extension number and mobile number
- You will be able to call the whole company, both office and mobile extensions, by just dialing the short phone number, and for free. You can even tell customers the company phone number and they will be able to access you through the PBX and main phone number.
Transfer phone calls
- If you are talking to a customer on your mobile and he needs to talk to a colleague in order to keep on going, don’t make him hang up and call again. No one likes that. Instead of that, transfer from your mobile phone the call to the person that can help him.
Get phone calls from the fixed number
- You will be able to answer phone calls that you get in your business phone number directly in your mobile with no need of Internet connection, apps and with no extra charge.
Redirect phone calls to your office without answering them
- If you get a phone call and you don’t want to answer it but you want someone in the office to answer it, just hang up instead of answering it. The phone call will automatically be redirected to the office and someone will answer it.
- This feature is really useful when being in a meeting and for certain phone calls that, for any reason, you think is better to redirect it to the office.
- You can set up this feature in every phone or just in certain ones. You can also decide where to redirect phone calls when you hang up: maybe to the main phone number, or your colleague, a queue.
- The most comfortable way to listen to voice messages and to get back to them at any moment: your email.
- Each time you get a voice message you will get an email with the message attached to it.
Working times and VIP numbers
- Set up working hours and days, even holidays, to avoid being disturbed, and even select VIP numbers that will be able to contact you at any time.
How are they different from other enterprise mobile rates?
Enreach mobile rates are part of your company’s phone system, they’re not just the bill: Enreach mobile lines are an integral part of the company’s short dialing plan, they can be used as an extension, they can transfer calls, include schedules, receive messages from the voice mailbox via email, automate the management of calls from certain contacts. They are not just a mobile line like those of a private individual, they are so much more.
Enreach mobile business rates and lines help you work away from the office, they help you save time thanks to the underlying automated features. What do you want to do? Just ask us!
Do you have to install an app for it to work?
No, just insert the SIM card into your smartphone and you can start using the business features without having to download, install or configure any app.
These business features do not use any of your mobile data, so they are independent of the data network coverage you may have in each location. This is very important because, when you’re on the move, a poor Internet connection could cause calls to be missed or cut off, or not work altogether. That’s why they do not use mobile data and you always have the best available sound quality.
What is the cost of receiving calls from the landline on the mobile?
Because your mobile is fully integrated into the switchboard, receiving calls from your landline is completely free, you could receive all your company calls on mobiles at zero cost. As a matter of fact, this solution has been widely adopted since workers increasingly started to telecommute.
Can it be mixed usage, together with the phones at the office?
Of course, it is very common for people to have a phone at the office and also use a business mobile. Both are extensions and can be combined, with rules between them so as not to miss any calls.
Why choose Enreach mobile rates?
Because you will have the most advanced phone service that will allow you to save time on calls, due to its automated features. Because you will always be ready to telecommute. Because if you find yourself thinking about how you could optimize your time or phone service and consult with us, we will surely find a way to achieve it through our solutions. Because if you call us with a query, you won’t be calling a call center; you’ll be calling Enreach directly and you’ll have the opportunity to meet us.